Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
PTS Panels professional multi-chemistry controls contain cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose, which react with test strips to produce color or an electrical current depending on the test strips used. The result for each level of control should be in the range specified on the quality control range card included with these materials. Controls should be run to verify the test system performance, when results are questionable, to comply with your facility’s quality control requirements, or as required by local accrediting and regulatory bodies.
HDL cholesterol results are reported when using multi-chemistry controls (Lot MC24 and up) on CardioChek® Plus v. 1.09 analyzers and above. HDL cholesterol controls are required for all other CardioChek professional analyzers.
- Two (2) vials of multi-chemistry controls (one each of Level 1 and Level 2)
Materials needed but not provided
- CardioChek PA or CardioChek Plus professional analyzer
- PTS Panels professional test strips and MEMo Chip® of same lot number