Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
PTS Panels CHOL+HDL+GLU test strips measure cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and glucose in whole blood with the CardioChek PA or CardioChek Plus professional analyzer, and provide a quantitative result.
A MEMo Chip® is provided with each package of test strips and must be properly inserted into the analyzer before any test can be run.
The MEMo Chip contains the test name, calibration curve, lot number and test strip expiration date. After the test strip is inserted into the analyzer and blood applied to the test strip, test results are displayed in as little as 90 seconds.
15 tests per vial.
This test system will display numeric results in the following ranges:
- Cholesterol: 100 – 400 mg/dL (2.59 – 10.36 mmol/L).
- HDL Cholesterol: 15 – 100 mg/dL (0.39 – 2.59 mmol/L).
- Glucose: 20 – 600 mg/dL (1.11 – 33.3 mmol/L).
Results below these ranges will read, “LOW” or “<100 mg/dL (2.59 mmol/L)” (cholesterol), “<15 mg/dL (0.39 mmol/L)” (HDL cholesterol), or “<20 mg/dL (1.11 mmol/L)” (glucose).
Results above these ranges will read, “HIGH” or “>400 mg/dL (10.36 mmol/L)” (cholesterol), “>100 mg/dL (2.59 mmol/L)” (HDL cholesterol), or “>600 mg/dL (33.3 mmol/L)” (glucose).
- 15 PTS Panels CHOL+HDL+GLU test strips.
- MEMo Chip (contains lot-specific test strip information).
- Instructions for use.
Materials needed but not provided
- CardioChek PA or CardioChek Plus professional analyzer.
- Quality control materials.
- Lancets for fingerstick (or venous blood collection supplies).
- Alcohol wipes and/or gauze.
- Capillary blood collector or other precision pipet for blood collection and application.