Monark Medical 928E
Category: Ergometry Uncategorized
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The 928E is RPM-independent ergometer with easy entry and upright cycling position.
The resistance control system can be controlled as a stand-alone system or can be controlled from a computer with the Monark Test Software.
Several sub maximal test protocols, eg. Åstrand and YMCA, are already pre programmed in the display and in the Monark Test Software, which also enables to create custom test and training protocol.
The 928E is equipped with Monark’s pendulum system which enables accurate calibration of the ergometer.
- Super fast motor.
- Good cycle feeling.
- Easy entry frame.
- Stand alone, 4 fixed test protocols. Protocols: Increment, PWC, Åstrand, YMCA.
- Calibrated watt in display.
- Speed independent power control.
- Easy to control and calibrate.
- Remote control USB.
- ANT+ and 5 kHz HR systems.
- Easy to connect to PC Monark Test Software.
- Workload range 15-700W.
- Training mode: Watt and METS.
This product has no reviews yet
There are no reviews yet.