SanaCouch 1000 – smart
Category: Ergometry Uncategorized
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The couch/semi-couch safety ergometers Sana Couch 1000 were developed for use in the cardiology sector. Special safety aspects, e.g. in cases of suspected cardiovascular disorders, stress test after a cardiac infarction or after bypass operations, and special exercise ergometry applications, such a heart catheter examinations, require the use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer.
The use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer is also recommended for the examination of elderly and disabled patients. Thanks to the optimal positioning of the patient on the lying surface, a performance identical to bike ergometry is achieved.
- Complies with the European standard DIN EN 13405 and EDINVDE 0750-238.
- Easy to operate.
- Accurate blood pressure measuring unit.
- Rotatable control console.
- 5 configurable ergometry programs.
- Remote control of PC program.
- ECG spirometry unit via RS232 or WLAN interface.
- High load precision.
- Almost noiseless drive mechanism (even at high speed).
- Stable handlebar and large foot rest with low frame, allowing for easy mounting for all patients.
- Lying surface and head rest can be adjusted by use of a motor.
- Infinitely rotatable by means of motor (0° – 45°).
- Stable steel tube construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg.
- Elegant and easy to clean casing.
- Base adjustors for stable positioning.
This product has no reviews yet
There are no reviews yet.