Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The SanaCardio ergometer has been developed based on the technology used for the couch/semi-couch safety ergometer SanaCouch.
Thanks to an additional pivot axis of the couch, the patient can be positioned in an angle of up to 45 degrees to the left during exercise.
This ensures a particularly favorable position for high-quality ultra-sound images during stress echocardiography.
The stable shoulder support ensures a comfortable and safe positioning of the patient while the couch is tilted to the left.
Apart from these special applications, the ergometer can of course still be used as a normal couch/semi-couch safety ergometer.
Special safety aspects, e.g. in cases of suspected cardiovascular disorders, stress test after a cardiac infarction or after bypass operations, and special exercise ergometry applications, such a heart catheter examinations, require the use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer.
The use of the SanaCardio 1000 couch/semi-couch ergometer is also recommended for the examination of elderly and disabled patients.
- For echocardiography.
- Infinitely rotatable by means of motor (0° – 45°).
- Stable handlebar and shoulder rest for safe positioning of the patient when the couch is tilted.
- Stable steel construction for a max. weight of 160 kg.
- Opening in the variable lying surface at heart level for convenient ultrasound examinations.