PTS Glucose Test Strips
Category: CardioChek CardioChek Strips
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
Glucose is a sugar that is the major energy source in the body. Maintaining appropriate glucose levels is very important.
This system may be used to measure glucose levels, and provide a quantitative result. A MEMo Chip® is provided with each package of test strips and must be properly inserted into the analyzer before any test can be run.
The MEMo Chip contains the test name, calibration curve, lot number, and test strip expiration date. After the test strip is inserted into the analyzer and blood applied to the test strip, test results are displayed in about a minute. PTS Panels® test strips are designed for use with fresh capillary (fingerstick) whole blood or fresh venous whole blood collected in EDTA or heparin tubes.
25 tests per vial.
This test system will detect glucose levels from 20-600 mg/dL (1.11-33.3 mmol/L) and will display a number value for results in this range.
Results below this range will read, “LOW” or “<20 mg/dL (1.11 mmol/L).”
Results above this range will read, “HIGH” or “>600 mg/dL (33.3 mmol/L).”
The analyzer will display “CHECK KETONE LEVEL” for glucose test results greater than 240 mg/dL (13.32 mmol/L).
- 25 PTS Panels® glucose test strips.
- MEMo Chip (contains lot-specific test strip information).
- Instructions for use.
Materials needed but not provided
- CardioChek PA or CardioChek Plus professional analyzer.
- Quality control materials.
- Lancets for fingerstick (or venous blood collection supplies).
- Alcohol wipes and gauze.
- Capillary blood collector or other precision pipet for blood collection and application.
This product has no reviews yet
There are no reviews yet.