PTS Cholesterol Test Strips
Category: CardioChek CardioChek Strips
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
Cholesterol is an important substance used by the body in the manufacture of certain hormones and in cell walls. Elevated cholesterol is a risk factor for coronary artery disease.
A MEMo Chip® is provided with each package of test strips and must be properly inserted into the analyzer before any test can be run. The MEMo Chip contains the test name, calibration curve, lot number and test strip expiration date. After the test strip is inserted into the analyzer and blood applied to the test strip, test results are displayed in as little as 45 seconds.
This test system will detect cholesterol levels from 100-400 mg/dL (2.59-10.36 mmol/L) and will display a number value for results in this range.
Results below this range will read, “LOW” or “<100 mg/dL (2.59 mmol/L).”
Results above this range will read, “HIGH” or “>400 mg/dL (10.36 mmol/L).”
25 tests per vial.
- 25 PTS Panels cholesterol test strips.
- MEMo Chip (contains lot-specific test strip information).
- Instructions for use.
Materials needed but not provided
- CardioChek PA or CardioChek Plus professional analyzer.
- Quality control materials.
- Lancets for fingerstick (or venous blood collection supplies).
- Alcohol wipes and gauze.
- Capillary blood collector or other precision pipet for blood collection and application.
This product has no reviews yet
There are no reviews yet.