MIR Spirobank ll Advanced Smart – Spirometer
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The new Spirobank II from MIR is a user-friendly, intuitively operable mobile spirometer that has enough storage space to record up to 10,000 tests and enables immediate diagnosis thanks to the traffic light display. The real-time spirometry curve allows the results to be evaluated directly on the device.
The new Spirobank II is available with a calibrated disposable turbine. This means that additional calibration is no longer necessary. The turbine itself is packaged and calibrated.
Proper operation is not affected by variations of the following environmental conditions:
- Air pressure.
Thanks to the built-in Bluetooth Low Energy module, the device can be connected to the iPad or iPad mini. On this tablet the values FVC, FEV1, FEV1 / FVC%, PEF, FEF25–75 can be displayed in the iSpirometry software.
- ATS validated.
- No calibration required.
- Stand-alone operation.
- Automatic interpretation.
- Large memory capacity: more than 6,000 tests!
- Quality control of every test.
- PC on-line / connection with WinspiroPRO software.
- Complete spirometry report on the LCD display, with the flow-volume curve!
- Direct modem connection for telemedicine.
- Spirobank 2 is a multifunctional spirometer that can be used both autonomously and connected to a PC.
- Spirometry parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1 / FVC%, PEF, FEF25–75.
- Available with either disposable or reusable turbine.
- Pediatric stimulus animations on iOS-based iSpirometry® and iOximetry® App for real-time spirometry and oximetry testing on your iPad / iPad Mini with free online updates.
- Spirobank II® Smart can also be connected to a PC via USB using the WinspiroPRO PC software®.