Labtech EC-12R PC-based rest ECG
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The Labtech EC-12R is a narrow and lightweight device that you can connect to a PC in a 3, 6 and 12 channel mode. The effective base line and the sound and muscle filters allow you to make fast and high quality ECG recordings.
Operation Labtech EC-12R
This ECG device will give a warning signal when electrodes are (unintentionally) released or when interference is detected. The diagnosis is formed with the automatic interpretation expert system and through use of the average ECG values and parameters. All rapports can be printed on standard paper. The software contains a user friendly archiving system which allows you to organize all data in a convenient manner.
- Dimensions: 125 (L) x 70 (W) x 33 (H) mm.
- On / off button: Optional.
- A / D resolution: 16 Bit.
- Dynamic Interval: ± 20 mV.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz – 150 Hz.
- Weight: 110 gram.
- Sampling Frequency: 1024 Hz.
- PC Connection: Bluetooth 2.0.
- Power: 2 x 1.2 V rechargeable batteries, 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries.
* changeable during recording.
- Patient protection: EN 60601 (IEC-601-1), CF type.
- Resting ECG (Windows): With USB-02 / A or / B interface.
- Brand: Labtech.