Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
PTSPanels eGLU glucose test strips use electrochemical (amperometric) technology to produce a glucose result.
When the blood is applied to the test strip, the blood starts a chemical reaction that produces an electrical current.
The current is converted into a glucose result and is displayed on the analyzer screen.
50 tests per vial.
The test system will detect glucose levels from 40-600 mg/dL (2.22-33.3 mmol/L) and will display a number value for results in this range.
Results below this range will read, “LOW” or “<40 mg/dL (2.22 mmol/L).”
Results above this range will read, “HIGH” or “>600 mg/dL (33.3 mmol/L).”
The analyzer will display “CHECK KETONE LEVEL” for glucose test results greater than 240 mg/dL (13.32 mmol/L).
- 50 PTS Panels eGLU glucose test strips.
- MEMo Chip (contains lot-specific test strip information).
- Instructions for use.
Materials that are needed but not provided
- CardioChek Plus professional analyzer.
- Quality control materials.
- Lancets for fingerstick (or venous blood collection supplies).
- Alcohol wipes and gauze.
- Capillary blood collector or other precision pipet for blood collection and application.