Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The LC7TT is equipped with Shimano Di2 gear shifters which allow the cyclist to individually adjust the resistance and power output, exactly as on a regular bike.
Perform time trials or open end protocols to analyze individual pacing strategies and performance indicators.
The LC7TT can also be controlled from external systems like metabolic carts, ECG systems and computer software.
The perfect fit frame and the 20 kg flywheel create an optimal cycling sensation.
Equipped with Monark’s unique calibration method, which provides incomparable accuracy, reliability and repeat ability.
- Designed for Time Trial/Open-end testing.
- Workload control from bars or PC/ECG.
- Monark Novo touch display, Monark Novo control unit.
- Extremely fast motor.
- Perfect fit frame for true cycling position with stepless adjustability in all directions. Handlebars are easy to change to suit different tests.
- Easy to use your own saddle, handlebar and pedals.
- Training mode Novo display: Watt, KPM/min, VO2, kP and N.
- Workload range 4-1400W (200rpm) (8-2800W option).
- Easy to control and calibrate.
- Can be controlled by two external devices (RS232 or USB) and is easy to connect.
- BLE Smart and ANT+ HR systems.
- Protocols: Full Monark Test Software functionality.
- Speed independent and dependent power control.