Labtech EC-12RS PC-based Resting/Stress ECG
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
The Labtech EC-12RS is a slightly more extensive ECG machine than its predecessor, the Labtech EC-12R.The Labtech EC-12RS is a slightly more extensive ECG machine than its predecessor, the Labtech EC-12R. The 12 RS is suitable for exercise tests that do not require blood pressure monitoring. In this case, blood pressure measurement can take place via a blood pressure monitor. Results can then be entered manually.
The Labtech EC-12RS can be connected to the PC via Bluetooth. Here the ECG displays curves with high precision. In addition, the device performs checks and monitors HR, ST, ABP, MET and other parameters. The software is user-friendly and provides access to efficient and reliable measurement results.
The ECG system has the following features:
- 12-channel ECG.
- Built-in expert system for exact diagnoses.
- Built small and compact.
- An alarm when an electrode falls off.
- A measuring system for treadmill, ergometer and scooter.
- An integrated software system with database management.
Link with Odis Software
The Labtech ECG equipment can also be connected with ODIS software. This makes it possible to operate all equipment with a software package and the one-time entry of patient data is central. In addition, this model is also available with a blood pressure monitor.
- Dimensions: 125 (L) x 70 (W) x 33 (H) mm.
- On / off button: Optional.
- A / D resolution: 16 Bit.
- Dynamic Interval: ± 20 mV.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz – 150 Hz.
- Weight: 110 gram.
- Sampling Frequency: 1024 Hz.
- PC Connection: Bluetooth 2.0.
- Power: 2 x 1.2 V rechargeable batteries, 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries.
* changeable during recording.
- Patient protection: EN 60601 (IEC-601-1), CF type.
- Resting ECG (Windows): With USB-02 / A or / B interface.
- Brand: Labtech.