Fever Screening & Face Recognition Solution (type 2 including floor stand)
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
One of the main symptoms of a viral infection is abnormal body temperature.
Normal body temperature ranges from 36.5 ° C to 37 ° C and if it exceeds 37.3 ° C it is a true pathological fever.
Type two: temperature detection on wrist and face recognition terminal.
Simple and easy installation by means of wall mounting or floor stand.
Suitable for permanent staff who need to make attendance statistics, such as community, apartments, schools, small and medium businesses, etc.
Installation options: Inside or outside under awning or shelter.
- Free access without strict identity checks such as supermarket, sports clubs, shopping center, park etc.
- Access requiring strict identity checks such as government buildings, offices, banks, hospitals, stations, etc.
- Temperature range: 34 ℃ -42 ℃.
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 ℃.
- Temp. detection distance: 0-3cm.
- Temperature detection time ≤1s.
- Detection of living body.
- Maximum face recognition ≤10.
- Minimum face pixels ≥150 pixels.
- Recording accuracy ≥99%.
- Support 10,000 facial databases, 50,000 records, 100,000 recognition records storage.
- IR Led + White Led double light design.
- Voice controlled.
- Reset, 1ch Alarm in / 1ch output, Wiegand.
- Detection of wearing a mask.