- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
These injection plasters are ideal for quickly and securely covering puncture points from injections, infusions or blood collection procedures. The injection plaster has a central wound cushion made of absorbent non-woven material and a non-adhesive, grid tulle layer. The adhesive used with these plasters is skin friendly and well suited for patients with sensitive skin.
- Central wound cover made of non-woven material and grid tulle.
- Does not adhere to the wound.
- With skin-friendly adhesive.
- Also suited for sensitive skin.
- Pre-cut and ready-to-use.
- Ideal for treating smaller wounds caused by injections, blood drawing or infusions.
- Centrally overlapping protective foil eases application of the plaster.
- Skin coloured.
- Easy to remove from the skin.
- Size 6 x 2 cm.
- 1 box with 200 pieces.