- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
Body Checker Stress Analysis System
Stress may be considered as any physical, chemical, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental unrest and that may be a factor in disease causation. Physical and chemical factors that can cause stress include trauma, infections, toxins, illnesses, and injuries of any sort. Emotional causes of stress and tension are numerous and varied.
While many people associate the term “stress” with psychological stress, scientists and physicians use this term to denote any force that impairs the stability and balance of bodily functions.
Autonomic Function (ANS)
Is related to interaction between sympathetic and parasympathetic influences at sinoatrial node in the heart. It reflects instantaneous heartbeats and R-R intervals, not the change of Heartbeats regarding to time under the record.
Heart Rate Variability
Heart Rate Variability has been used for analyzing the current stress level with the R-R interval for 2 min. 30 sec. based on the standard reference made by The European Society of Cardiology and The North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology in 1996.
- Assessment of Autonomic Nervous System function.
- Arterial Health and its Aging Index.
- Multi-Language (Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese).
- Simple measurement with touch screen.
- Printing in alternative thermal printer or inkjet printer.
- Automatic interpretation with test result.
- Setting for result saving or non-saving.