MIR Spirobank ll Advanced – Spirometer with Oximeter
Available on backorder
- Fixed low prices & large assortment
- Expert customer service
- Fast delivery & secure payment
Spirometer with Oximetry option.
The new Spirobank II Advanced from MIR is a user-friendly, intuitively operable mobile spirometer that has enough storage space to record up to 10,000 tests and enables immediate diagnosis thanks to the traffic light display. The real-time spirometry curve allows the results to be evaluated directly on the device.
The New Spirobank II is available with a calibrated disposable turbine. Additional calibration is no longer necessary. The turbine itself is packaged and calibrated.
Proper operation is not affected by variations of the following environmental conditions:
- Air pressure.
- Bluetooth 2.1.
- Portable spirometer with high resolution display.
- Quick and intuitive to use thanks to function keys with symbols.
- User-friendly technology.
- Backlighting enables use in emergency medicine.
- With traffic light display.
- Spirometry analysis also possible directly on the display.
- Storage space for up to 10,000 spirometry exams.
- With integrated, powerful battery (approx. 40 operating hours).
- USB connection for data transfer.
- Estimated lung age (ELA).
- With motivational images for children.
- Optionally available with reusable or disposable turbines.
- Includes WinspiroPRO software.
- LCD display with backlight, resolution: 160 x 18.
- 3.7 V lithium battery, rechargeable.
- Temperature sensor: semiconducting (0 – 45 ° C).
- Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine.
- Capacity: 10 liters.
- Dimensions: 16.0 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm.
The device is additionally supplied with:
- SpO2 and heart rate directly on the device display (including plethysmographic curve).
- Medical grade battery charger with interchangeable international connectors.